> Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in prototyping and evaluating mechanical systems.
- Experience in controlling motorized systems.
- Ability to use Solidworks or equivalent CAD systems.
- Verbal and written communication in English.
- Experience in programming language such as Python, C/C++/C#, Matlab, Arduino.
- Understanding of DFM(Design For Manufacturability) and DFA(Design For Assembly).
- Understanding of product maintenance and methods preventing mechanical failure and interference.
- Manufacturing experience with laser cutting, CNC, or other manufacturing methods.
- Experience in electromechanical assemblies (ex. Sensors, PCB’s, Button, LCD, Batteries, etc).
- Theoretical backgrounds in thermodynamics, materials science.
- Prototyping novel system through the process of defining problems, conceptualizing, designing, building and evaluating.
- Making detailed 3D CAD models considering with material properties and manufacturing methods, and cost.
- Ordering sub-components and Assembling designed systems.
- Evaluating current manufactured system and make recommendations for improvements.
- Writing necessary documents to manage part and assembly information such as BOM.
> Electrical Engineer
> Software Engineer
- Majoring in Computer Science or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with object oriented programming: C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Verbal and written communication in English
- Finished the military service or doesn't have to.
- Experience with programming mini controller/PC like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Ability to collaborate: Code review, Git
- Full stack experience
- Using a controller/PC to integrate a robotic system.
- Optimizing controls for robotic motions.
- Building robotic motion sequences to accomplish restaurant tasks.
- Building a master/slave model for monitoring and managing robots.
- Building a restaurant management system.